We are a locally owned and operated public accounting firm in Oregon’s State Capitol. We are seeking talented and dynamic individuals to join our team. Candidates must possess strong accounting, analytical, interpersonal and team building skills. Tax and/or audit experience is a plus. As valued members of our team, full time positions offer excellent benefits, competitive salary and on-going opportunities for professional growth. Please provide a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grove, Mueller & Swank, (GMS) has an impressive track record expanding over 30 years of business in the heart of Salem, Oregon. Offering Tax, Audit and Consulting services, we provide clients with exceptional expertise and peace of mind.
We are proud of the culture we’ve built and our continued growth trajectory. We are seeking experienced audit professionals to join our team!
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or related field
- 2-6 years of experience
- BA in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- Dedication to superior client service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Professionalism, dependability, and integrity
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- CPA license or Eligible CPA candidate
- CCH Axess, Engagement, Document, Knowledge Coach, WorkStream software experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We provide an inclusive environment with a generous benefits package.