We are a locally owned and operated public accounting firm in Oregon’s State Capitol. We are seeking talented and dynamic individuals to join our team. Candidates must possess strong accounting, analytical, interpersonal and team building skills. Tax and/or audit experience is a plus. As valued members of our team, full time positions offer excellent benefits, competitive salary and on-going opportunities for professional growth. Please provide a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
Grove, Mueller & Swank, (GMS) has an impressive track record expanding over 30 years of business in the heart of Salem, OR. Offering Tax, Audit and Consulting services, we provide clients with exceptional expertise and peace of mind.
Our desire is to build a seasonal pool of talent for the 2019 tax season. We are looking for experienced tax preparers and reviewers to help support our amazing client base.
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a CPA, enrolled agent or licensed tax consultant credentials.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrate professional attitude and conduct.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Familiar with client file workpapers and tax software.
We provide an inclusive environment with a newly remodeled office. We are excited to offer this alternative opportunity. If you’re interested in leveraging your skills and joining a great team, please apply.
The Assurance Manager provides both leadership and supervision to Audit Staff and Seniors and manages external audit engagements. Managers work with Partners in the areas of risk assessment, audit plan programs and internal audit reports.
- Model the behaviors of the firm values to encourage a positive working environment
- Strong working knowledge of current accounting principles
- Own and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks
- Research and develop audit planning strategies
- Ability to problem solve and present optimal solutions internally and externally
- Lead, train and mentor staff and peers
- Track utilization and realization for performance and effecting billings
- Strong working knowledge of firm software and technology resources
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- Dedication to superior client service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Professionalism, dependability, and integrity
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or related field
- Masters of Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- 5-10 years of experience
- CPA license or Eligible CPA candidate
- CCH ProSystem Audit, Engagement and Fixed Asset software experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org